Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Milestones: First roll over!

Today Kara rolled over for the first time from back to stomach. Any Mama knows that stuff like this is huge! She has rolled from her side to her tummy and her back but never from her back all the way to her tummy. Part of the reason I like staying at home is so I can experience these firsts. The funny part is that I was here but I didn't see it happen. I was walking around getting some cleaning done and layed her on her back. I walked back in the room and she was on her tummy just smiling away. I took pictures and a video just because I am way over the top like that!! I immediately stopped whatever cleaning I was doing and sat on the floor for like an hour trying to get her to do it again so I could catch it on video but she wouldn't have any part of it. I ended up filling my memory card with a million video clips of her laying on her back. LOL I ended up uploading all the video's to my computer so I could free up space just in case she did it again.


Here is what I have!






I also have a little clip of Kendall giving Kara her bottle. While I was making dinner I handed Kara over to Kendall to finish feeding her for me. Kendall is such a wonderful big sister. She absolutely loves helping me do anything for her sister. I know there will be a day when jealousy comes to play but that is not the case right now. Kendall is so gentle and loving with Kara. Kendall is like my little "timer" for Kara. What I mean by that is she tells me when she needs a bottle, when she needs a diaper change. She tells me to change her clothes and even reminds me to get Kara out of the car whenever we go somewhere. It is so sweet how she wants to include Kara in everything we are doing. I cannot even begin to put into words how blessed I feel to have two beautiful and perfect angels.





Also I have to include this video I took yesterday with my cell phone... Kara has really started to "talk" in the last 3-4 days... so cute!

No comments: