Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Goodbye newborn clothes... *sniff* *sniff*


As of Friday August 15Th, 2008 Kara is now 3 months old. With this new age milestone comes added work. At this stage they grow out of their clothes way too fast, some outfits getting one wear out them. So here I am already putting away the preemie, newborn, and 0-3 months clothes. I am not even kidding, last week she was wearing a 0-3 month sleeper and I tried to put it on her last night and it was too small... they grow before your eyes.



This is all so bittersweet. I want her to hurry and grow so she and Kendall can play together. I look forward to that more than anything. Having one child is great but having two is really special because it isn't just the bond you share with them as parents but the bond they share with their sibling that you get to enjoy.


On a lighter note, Kara was trying to roll over on her stomach last night. I had her on the tummy time mat on her back and she was really trying to roll. My days of laying her somewhere and walking away are almost over.


I would just like to report that Kendall is having GREAT success in her potty training adventure. We are so proud of her!! If I can give any advice it would be if you try to potty train and they do not pick it up, wait and try again.


Here are some pictures that I took Friday of the girls. Their Grandma sent them the outfits so I took a few pictures. It was much harder to take their pictures together. If one was looking at the camera, the other one wasn't.












2 comments:

Rachelle said...

awww, I can't believe she is already 3 months old. Why do they have to grow up so fast?

Naomi said...

Absolutely adorable!!