Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kara is 12 weeks old today!

Well it is official, Kara is 12 weeks old and that is the cut off mark for being a newborn. After today she graduates to being just a baby. I guess this means I need to get my butt into gear and lose this weight because I no longer "just had a baby!" lol









I just had to share this pic with Kendall. She is the cutest little girl. Now that I am taking so many pictures of Kara she wants to be in them too. She came in the room while I was taking pictures and asked if it was her turn. She jumped on the bed and got in front of the camera. Doesn't get any cuter than that! I would have taken pictures of them together but Kara fell asleep.

1 comment:

Jennjilla said...

She is so good for the camera! Baby girl is growing up so fast... :)