Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fast foward 10 months!









Well fast forward about ten months. Our newest bundle of joy Kara Grace Hack is here!! Born May 15th at 2:14p.m. in a very fast and furious manner. Ricky, Kendall and I couldn't be happier to have her here in our lives.





We are all settled in here in the Houston area (Katy to be exact.) Although we are missing our friends and family like crazy. We have done a lot of soul searching and are open to re-locating back to the DFW area if the opportunity arises.





In the meantime we are just living and loving our two little girls. Kendall is 2 1/2 this month on the 20th. She is the best big sister ever!! It is so cute to see her become so nurturing after watching me take care of Kara. At any given time I have 10 baby dolls in my living room occupying all of Kara's things. I wish I could capture just how cute it is, but hopefully I can retain it for memories sake.





Kara is 8 weeks old today. OMG! Where does time go? She is already cooing and smiling back at you. I must have been stuck in a "New mommy fog" with Kendall because I do not remember her first coo's. Kara is such a great baby and we are truly blessed.


No comments: