Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2 Months Old and Rockstar Dreams!

My baby is 2 months old today!! It is crazy how just two months ago I couldn't imagine what it would be like to have two children and now I couldn't imagine what it would be like to not have two children. Somehow we just seem to adjust to life as it happens to us. I used to complain about never having enough time when I only had Kendall to take care of. To be really honest I could totally add a third child into the mix. It isn't in our plan but now that I have a second, I wouldn't be scared to add a third. (Ricky, if you are reading this... don't freak out! It is just a statement. HA HA)

I just wanted to share this video of Kendall that I took today. One of mine and Ricky's new favorite shows is Family Jewels with Gene Simmons. I guess Kendall likes it also! This made me laugh so hard... I didn't teach her to say this at all.


1 comment:

Jennjilla said...

OMG. That is awesome!